Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Blessing

Whoo! Today, I'm just on a high. (No drugs, don't worry).

I really meant to start out by saying God is good! Today's been just like that day for when Casey she got a call from H.A. It's just been a real blessing.

Today I was chosen by my Physics teacher to go to some science olympics thing this Thursday, along with another really smart student. I was really surprised because I'm not one the smartest of the people in my class. I would like to think I'm up there, but not top. Maybe I got brownie points for being honest. I don't know.

Then, I mentioned in the 100 things blog that I usually spend my lunches playing hacki sack with some of my guy friends, but today we randomly started to walk and talk after eating. While walking and talking I met up with one of my friends named Kayla. Pretty awesome girl, she's a young Christian that I'm excited for.

I think she was talking with some guy I just met today about Jesus, which is obviously great. His name's Kurt or Curt or something. He believes in evolution and I got to talk with him a bit. We just encouraged him to ask questions and if he ever wanted to he could talk to my pastor(Chad) or her pastor(Matt).

Yeah, so I'm definitely excited about her. I want to talk to her more and pray with her more.

K, that's all! I was planning on not even coming on here because I've been on here way too much lately, but I really couldn't help writing about this! Now I need to go draw some scientific drawing of pigs so I can watch A.I. later. I hope Archuleta wins!

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

Jesus highs are the absolute BEST! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you for the honor of going to the Science Olympics thinger. I think that you should come with me to college and you can attend my science class, because God knows I won't be doing as well as you are!! ;)

And I love that you had the opportunity to walk and talk with your friends and even give out an invitation to C/Kurt :D Planting seeds are so important, because God can totally make them grow!!

Have fun watching A.I.!!