Monday, May 26, 2008

50 Addictional

I'm starting this on May 20, 2008 and I'll publish this when I get to 50. I'll just add them as I think of them over time.

1. I sleep in the basement, so it can get cold.
2. My middle name is Michelle (it's my mom's name)
3. I've never dyed my hair before because I love my colour.
4. I used to collect Beanie Babies.
5. My favourite one is Peanut the elephant.
6. When I was younger I hated taking pills, so I ate them crushed with honey.
7. I was given the nickname Sophie by one of my friends and I hear it so often now I respond. I don't mind it either.
8. There are sesame street stickers on my Africa journal.
9. I have a small collection of American coins, so when they all add up I'll be able to get something out of it through the exchange rate.
10. I like trying new flavours of toothpaste. (I hope we all have at least teeth brushing in common), jks.
11. Right now I'm using Crest Scope Citrus Splash.
12. I really miss Morgan and having her around as much as I used to. She's still here but I feel so far.
13. I'm sometimes afraid of being part of a team for fear of letting someone down.
14. I think that's why I skipped out on my music performances last semester... I was worried I'd be the only one they'd have to depend on for the bass part and then I wouldn't know my stuff.
15. My alter ego is ... I couldn't think of a good one so obviously it's not true, but wouldn't that be sweet. (Or maybe I do have an alter ego but I'm still keeping it a secret, think about it)
16. The first time I ever played guitar hero I got 27% on easy! Pretty bad, and it was in a mall.
17. I snore and sometimes sleep talk.
18. I once slept walk to go to the washroom. My mom found me in the kitchen, cupboard door open, ready to go pee in the pots. She took me to bed before anything else happened.
19. On my first day of kindergarten, I didn't know what recess was and I copied everything another boy did when I went outside to play that first time.
20. My cousin Rachael is pregnant (she's married). I know what it is but I won't tell you what it is until it (almost slipped it) is born.
21. I was born at 3:11 in the morning.
22. I just thought that it would be interesting to write 100 or 150 things I know about God...
23. I absolutely love my small group.
24. Taz used to be my favourite cartoon character, now I don't know who mine is.
25. I'm going to Belize this summer.
26. I rarely mix my socks.
27. The wallet I use now is the same wallet I've had since I was 6.
28. I think boxer puppies are really cute.
29. I used to have a really hyper poodle named Skipper.
30. I had a hamster about year ago that only lived for a month.
31. It escaped from it's cage and had pretty much gone crazy. It died shortly after I had caught it.
32. I wrote a very unprofessional rap in her honour that I probably still have somewhere.
33. The song On Fire by Switchfoot is stuck in my head right now.
34. My youtube username is basschic40. I mentioned that in one of my very oldest blogs.
35. I went to a Newsboys concert two years ago (May 21, 2006) and it rocked.
36. I almost caught Paul Colman's guitar pic.
37. If I have more than one bill in my wallet at a time I'll put the smaller bills in the front and the bigger bills in the back, and have them all facing the same direction.
38. When I was in Africa I always wore my money belt, except for when I bathed.
39. I can't touch my toes. Well maybe if I put in a whole lot of effort...
40. I think I should read Prince Caspian before seeing the movie.
41. I have my OHIP number memorized. (Ontario Health Insurance Plan)
42. My dad once hitchhiked all the way to Florida. I've only heard the story once but I'm pretty he had a gun pointed at him one time. It's a good story and there's more to it than that.
43. I have a football poster on my wall and I have no idea how the game even works.
44. Gold Bond Ultimate is my favourite hand moisturizer.
45. I use Pantene Pro-V for my hair because it's thick, my hair that is.
46. Neptune is my favourite planet (I guess that would be asides from Earth).
47. I love peaches.
48. White carnations are my favourite flowers.
49. If someone randomly bought me flowers it would really make my day!
50. God has filled my life with so many blessings!

Ended: May 26, 2008 4:10 PM

No comments: