Saturday, May 3, 2008

Someone likes me pt2

I really don't want to be writing this because it's not like I'm looking for guys to like me. I'm not even the kind of girl who I think of as someone who's really sought after, but it might not seem like that from your computer screen because of these blogs. So for like the past hour I've been chatting with this guy on facebook and then he tells me that he likes me. Basically what I told him was that I thought that it was cool that he liked me but I really just want to fall more in love with Jesus right now. Then I asked him if we could just pray for each other for a while, just whatever and I think he was fine with that. I really hope I didn't break his heart :(.

I know he's not the same guy as mentioned in the other blog because I have a pretty good idea of who that is. And if it is that person I want to get to know him more. It's not even an official crush (or maybe it is, what makes one?) but he seems like a really caring person who loves Jesus, and a love for Jesus is attractive to me. And while I'm blogging this, I might aswell mention that I've been bugged a couple times by a friend that I like someone with the initials DS (just because I don't want to put his name on the Internet). But it's not true anyways. He's a friend I see a lot at school but we really just talk about Hannah Montana because were both fans of her and play hacki sack.

This blog was probably a waste of your time but now you know the scoop!

2 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

Never a waste of my time! You know I love to keep up on what's going on in your life :)

Sounds like you are handling the guy situation very well. I'm proud of you!

Stephanie said...

K so I won't write anything like "this could be a waste of your time" anymore, but seriously if my blogs ever degrade so much that you're not interested, let me know!

Thanks, but was really hard to say what I said because I didn't like him in the first place (at least not more than a friend), and it was over facebook...