Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rugby, 3t, and other stuff

For lack of a better title I called it that, basically here's what's been going on in my life lately.

On Friday (like any other day) I had Bio first first period and I don't know why but I was just loving everything I was taking in! What I'm realizing is that I really like biology, and not so much Physics. I thought I'd really like Physics, cause it's like math (I like math), but it's simple math and I'm not too interested in the science of it. I think I may have to come back an extra semester after I graduate just so I can take Bio 12.

Later on, on Friday, I heard that there was a rugby game going on at the end of the day so I stuck around to watch. My friend Morgan really passionately loves rugby so I wanted to support her. (By the way, I don't really know what it means to give someone up. If you have a definition then that's cool, but for me I think it's just meaning, not expecting her to be a real friend and not being as close to her as I would like to be, but loving everything I do get. And truly I love being her friend and spending time with her). She's the captain of the team and I went to support her. While they were warming up I had a really cool chance to talk with her mom, we know each other but we've never really talked ever, and it was good. I told her that I love it when I see her out on Sundays (because she's rather inconsistent, and not really a Christian). Her mom's kind of living a hard life right now and I've been praying that she would be able to get a job soon that she still doesn't have. I'm guessing she needs some good friends so I was glad to spend the time with her.

I just love them so much, they can be funny people. The game was almost starting her mom goes over to see Morgan and asks her to French braid her hair quickly, and she did. She was taking pictures of her and her mom and one of our other friends, and she made me so happy and I'm so thankful that she even just was like "take a picture of me and Steph"... (sigh, please keep praying that I would be trusting God for things). It was good. I also met her dad for the first time, they look a lot alike. Her parents are split up and so I can't even imagine what that would be like.
They didn't win the game but it was good anyways.

Today I went Tree Top Trekking. Look it up if you want to know more. It was a bit of work but fun. Now that I think about it there's not much to say there. Although my friend Dylan (initials DS) later on ate quite a big piece of hot pepper just for a meal at Wendy's. He's was nearly crying and breaking a sweat.

Mother's day is tomorrow. When I was younger I had broken a lot of my mom's very loved precious moments due to a fight with my sister. It was an accident but it made her sad. My dad got and gave her 5 new ones that I had broken. He's has another one that he's saving for their anniversary but my mom loved getting some of them back. Overall a good day.

Well it's been a couple minutes since I wrote the last paragraph, I've been sitting here thinking... so I guess there's nothing left important to say.

Love you all, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

Hello my dear friend!
You can bet I will continue to pray for you and with you. I don't know if I ever responded but there was one time that you told me the special thing about our connection is that we don't know each other in person so distance isn't an issue and that's so true! I think about that every time that I comment you or you comment me. I feel so blessed that we have an unbreakable bond. The internet can be a good thing! :D

I think you are handling the situation with Morgan perfectly. Your expectations are perfect and the fact that you are there for her (even if she may not always be there for you) shows how caring of a person you are. I truly admire that.

I would never eat a pepper for a free meal. Even if it was Wendy's (which is in fact my favorite fast food place :D)

I'm glad mommy's day was good for you!! I love the precious moments figurines, they are too sweet!

I hate everything to do with science. I love math, english, government, etc. but I've NEVER been able to wrap my head around science. You are a lucky lady to understand and love it as much as you do!!

I pray all else has been well my dear!