Thursday, May 15, 2008

Answers

So two posts ago asked for questions. (Post more) I'm going to answer the ones I already have right here.

1.) Has there ever been a time in your life where you just at your wits end and you had to fully rely on God?

SO Many! I'll give a few quickly, when I was younger I got lost and was just praying to God the whole time that I would get home. My mom called the police and they found me and brought me home. That reminds me last year I took the wrong bus to get home one time and I was worried I'd end up in Toronto... it was fun though. My parents don't even know about that time.

More recently, three nights ago actually, a mix of business and procrastination led me to do a bio lab in one night. I went to get my stuff from my binder and then remembered that I put it in my physics binder and felt like a complete idiot because I didn't have it with me. I thought I was going to get a zero just because I didn't have my stuff and that teacher's strict. But she gave me a onetime days grace to get it done. I stayed up late the next day. But I was praying that God would provide and he did!

2.) Your dream vacation?

My dream vacation, hmm... I love summer but, and I don't know if this would be my favourite, I've always kinda thought that it fun to maybe when I'm married find a cabin on a snowy mountain and learn to ski or snowboard.

3.) Favorite movie?

Ratatouille! It's amazing, if you haven't seen it go buy it (no need for renting). Good story, good graphics, and a lot of funny moments. I love Pixar movies.

4.) What are all the places you've been to on vacation or mission trips and which has been your favorite experience?

All the places I've been for vacations and mission trips: Malawi (missions trip), Zambia (debrief of trip & safari), Zimbabwe (my great aunt lives there), the Eastern provinces (vacation), Florida & Georgia (vacation). Zimbabwe was my favourite vacation and then Malawi's definitely incomparable with anything else I've ever done. It's completely unique and there's good and bad connected with it that I would never change because of everything that's happened.

5.) What did you want to be when you were little?

Pfft... either an astronomer or an astronaut. I was a weirdo but the night sky's always fascinated me! And the thought of weighing so much less on the moon was amusing (still is). Good question.

4 comments:

Dragonflysoul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dragonflysoul said...

i wanted to be an astronomer too!! go figure! either astronomer or planetary scientist. i've written about that a little in a few of my older posts. i've never met anyone else who thought about that, so that's pretty cool.

great answers - you've done a lot of traveling! that is so wonderful. i hope i get to see so much of this world and meet it's beautiful people while i'm still here on this earth.

Stephanie said...

There's another thing we have in common!

SamanthaMarie said...

Thanks for replying to my questions :D I love to learn more about your very intriguing life. So cool all the places that you've been!!
Ratatouille is amazing. It's SUCH a cute movie. Gah! Plus it's set in Paris, and I've been there :D

The sky always scared me when I was little...
(: