Monday, May 19, 2008

Random News

How's everyone's May-Two-Four going? You might not have enjoyed my last post, but I honestly wasn't enjoying life yesterday. Sorry about that. Everybody seemed to like my random facts post so maybe one day I'll put up an additional 50 (well see... :S). It was really interesting to see the similarities. Seems like most of us sleep with some kind of stuffed animal. And now the rest of want to, to be part of the "club". Kidding :D.

My parents left for their anniversary today. Possibly their 20th I think. They were married in the summer but there's cheaper deals this time of year. My dad's parents are watching us for the next few days. Today I was showing my Nana how to use youtube and she already had facebook but I also showed her how to put a picture up and stuff. That was fun.

Other fun news, Hope, one of my best friend's niece was born yesterday. Her name is Vesper Lily Dawn. Apparently she's cute but I haven't seen her.

I meant to mention last Thursday that there's another girl that came out to my small group. Her name's Sam and she's not a Christian (yet). I told her to come back this week and she said she would. That's exciting! Keep praying for that group! I love it.

2 comments:

CaseyMay said...

We all have our off my dear, don't worry about it! I will continue to pray for you and your small group. I am excited to see where God takes you and them too! I pray that you are still standing on God's promises and rebuking any attacks of the enemy you face!
Love ya
~standing on His Promise~

SamanthaMarie said...

I just pray that you are better now. Never apologize for how you are feeling, because as someone once said that's like apologizing for being real and honest. And that's how God wants us to be, especially with other believers that care and love about us.
So, you are LOVED and being prayed for :)

Yay for anniversary!! In a couple of years I think it's my parents 30th, they are old ;)

Vesper is such an original name! One I definitely haven't heard before. Very cute name and I'm sure the baby matches the cuteness ;)

I'll be praying for Sam and the whole group!! :D