Friday, May 30, 2008

More Prayer and Humor

K guys, I need some more prayer for my friend in my media arts class. Today I had another chance to talk with her more in depth about a lot of stuff. But I don't think the message is getting through just yet. I mostly just asked a lot of questions to get into her mind. She hasn't been in my class for the past 3 days because she's quit smoking and was going through the withdraw of it. I'm gonna keep her accountable on that one. Pray that God would use me to reach her and that it would be God doing the work through me. (I can't do it on my own and that's a fact).

A couple random funny things have happened this week and I thought I'd share them with you. One day my mom and I were getting stuff at a grocery store and a small black bird managed to get through the automatic doors and was flying around. There wasn't any comical frenzy of the workers in the store but it was amusing.

Today I was waiting outside for my dad to pick me up and this guy started pulling on my bag. I turned around to see who it was and I didn't know the guy. I smiled at him cause it was probably pretty embarrassing for him and asked him "Wrong person?"

And I guess how I woke up yesterday might have been funny if she wasn't talking about me.

Peace.

No comments: