Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Little More Than Basics

God blew my mind again today and I don't know why. I love it when these kinds of things happen. Back in April I wote an opinion paper for Bio the night before it was due. I got it back today and I got a 95 on it and 100 for communication! My teacher's not an easy marker either, on the contrary. My friends got like 70s and 75s on it.

I'm not trying to brag or anything either. I wonder if anyone saw my face in my physics class next period. I was kind of in shock and I literally got a few chills just at the thought of how good God is. I really don't know why I got that mark. I mean right now I feel like I'm falling behind and just doing the basics, but God really surprised me with that one! :D

1 comment:

CaseyMay said...

Steph thats awesome!!!! God is so good!! I love it when He surprises us like that! Congrats!

And thank you for your encouragement, I am feeling so much better today. I finally just broke down and cried really hard and then after being comforted, I was ok. God is indeed Good!