Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ironman

I saw Ironman today with some people and it was a really great movie!

That's all, may the 4th be with you! (corny, I know but I didn't make it up)

PS. I thought I'd just add what I thought as far appropriateness and whatever. It's rated PG (PG13 actually, but they're both the same in Canada, kinda stupid). There's some violence obviously, which is the worst of it espescially if you're against violence. No sex, not even kissing really. As far as modesty goes, the dress was basically clean but there is a small dance scene where one of the lead characters is wearing a backless dress. They only show it once though for like two seconds. Language isn't that bad: I think that they quietly said "son of a b____" one time, and no joke if I was really paying attention I wouldn't have even noticed. And they used the term bs, and we know what that is, once with out actually saying the words. That's everything questionable that I caught, so you can decide whether you think it's clean enough to watch. For a Hollywood movie of its quality I'd say there's not much to complain about.

2 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

I've been hearing that's a good movie! I just might have to check it out :D

Stephanie said...

It's worth your money!