Monday, June 2, 2008

This past weekend

Nothing exciting happened this past weekend. I went to a surprise party on Friday and had fun. My aunt and uncle and my cousins came over randomly on Saturday and ended up staying for my brother's 11th birthday party. They picked the right day. He got guitar hero 3. Then I went to youth and was almost literally the only girl there. We played some hockey and I got a scratch on the back of my leg. Yup that's basically it.

By the way, it wasn't ice hockey... it's too warm for that.

I missed some stuff that might make it more interesting. I've been doing a Bible in a year read through thing chronologically since September and I finally started into the New Testament yesterday! Last Sunday (not yesterday)I called my pastor and left a message asking him to reserve a spot on the canoe trip so I'd could have time to pray about it and not worry about all the spots being taken. I asked him if he got it at youth on Saturday and he said that he did and that it was very cool that I was thinking like that. It made me happy but really I'm just going with whatever God puts in front of me...

No comments: