Sunday, June 8, 2008

eARLY mORNING tHOUGHTS

So presently (I'm using that word because I'm thinking of the book Prince Caspian and how he uses that word at least every other page). So presently I've been caught doing a project last minute again. Actually I haven't been caught at all, I'm turning myself into the Internet. It's not too late yet but it's definitely not early in the evening anymore and like usual I have no desire to do this. As for the time you'd never know based on the clock system here because it's only rarely right.

I'm only here to say that if I had to stay up all night the one thing I'd love to do is go outside and enjoy the night. Maybe one summer night I should grab the bug spray, extra batteries for a flash light and spend the night with God in my kiddie playground treehouse. I'll bring music too, headphones so I don't wake the neighbours. And a sketchbook too - the night goes on for a while.

For an update, I'm nearly caught up on devos.

By the way, how are you guys doing? I haven't heard from you people in forever! (espescially Sam... miss you)

yggiC

God please teach me responsibility this summer.

3 comments:

Dragonflysoul said...

"Maybe one summer night I should grab the bug spray, extra batteries for a flash light and spend the night with God in my kiddie playground treehouse"


sounds like it would be a beautiful night :-)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I hope so!

CaseyMay said...

I agree with Dragonfly! I would love to do that IF the weather here would behave like June instead of March/April...grrr...LOL