Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sleeping up?

So this is kinda cool. Last night I went upstairs in my blanket to get my pencil case so I could draw before going to bed. It was thundering outside previously and when I looked out the window everything looked really cool and I was drawn to it. I sat down on the small couch, the two person couch aka the love seat, that was right by it. I was really enjoying myself and spending time with Jesus. It was so nice and the way the blinds' shadows looked on the ceiling because of the night light was really beautiful. I had every intension of going back down stairs but I fell asleep. I even thought while I was still awake that I might fall asleep, but I was like nawww... that would never happen. My mom found me there in my blanket at like 7 and asked me what I was doing. But it was sooo nice!

1 comment:

CaseyMay said...

I LOVE moments like that! I pray that you have more of them! Hope life is going well.