Saturday, June 7, 2008

Getting Through Boredom...

Life sucks right now for me, it seems like it's so incredibly boring. I'm just gonna drag through the next two weeks and get all of school and exams done. Then I'll leave town for Thunder Bay.

Seriously nothing's happening more than a plain schedule can hold. Small group ended this past Thursday. That was alright though, we went to Tim Horton's and mostly just talked. My Monday night group thing ended a couple of weeks ago and on top of that these past couple days I've been feeling a withdrawal from posting new things. I spend too much time on pointless things like guitar hero, and the wrost thing is I'm behind on my devos, which is definitely the worst of it even though it doesn't like any one thing is making me feel this way.

For a day or two I'd like to shut the world off and put myself in a small comfortable corner so I can be by myself and read Prince Caspian before I see it this Wednesday(?).

I'll be alright, I just need some more time,

ggirl

1 comment:

Dragonflysoul said...

i seriously empathize. most days i thank God and feel incredibly grateful that my life is void of a lot of the turbulence/"excitement" others face. other days i look at my life and think "is this it...??"

and time goes by so quickly, chica. i feel like so many ppl my age are doing so much more than i am - exciting, challenging, fulfilling things. i feel like i just pass through each day and that's pretty much it. kinda sucks.

what sucks more is that i don't know how to change that.