Wednesday, June 25, 2008

That Day, you know the one

Sorry I haven't posted anything of real content or value lately. I haven't been in the blogging mood lately. And I'm still not. But I thought I would let you in on a bit of what my birthday was like.

I was supposed to go to a meeting for Thunder Bay on the evening of my birthday. So on the 23rd my family celebrated my birthday with gifts and Delissio pizza, which is my favourite. Later that day, my dad took me on a motorbike ride. The ride was amazing, we rode along the lake until we stopped out of town. We stopped at Tim Horton's and talked for while about stuff over an ice cappuccino for me and black coffee for him.

On the actual day, the 24th, the plan was to hang out with my friend Hope, and we did, but first she took me down to the Christian book store to pick a devotional. I couldn't find one that I fell in love with so I didn't get one because I didn't want it to end up sitting on a shelf. Instead, she bought me a the Anberlin Lost Songs album, that I love.

I went with my mum and brother for the meeting in the evening for the meeting. The meeting was cancelled, and they're out of town, so that was annoying. But it wasn't all bad because while we were there they went into Dollarama while I stayed in the car. It gave me time to think about things, which I needed pretty badly.

At the very end of the day, I checked my Facebook account. It was basically flooded with happy birthday messages. I don't normally pay much attention to those types of things but a lot people rememebered my birthday, which was cool!

That's all,
ggirl.

3 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

I'm glad your birthday was a good one :) Even with the minor set-back of your meeting being canceled.

The motorbike ride sounds absolutely amazing! :) And who doesn't love coffee? :D

I miss you girl and I hope all is okay. But I know I went through a period where I didn't want to blog either recently. Maybe it's a disease that's going around. :( Love you!!

Stephanie said...

Me! I don't love coffee at all...

Dragonflysoul said...

happy belated birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!!