Sunday, April 6, 2008

If I were...

If I were to ever get a cell phone, which I definitely will some day. Before I let anyone even know that I got one or let anyone know my number. I will prank call someone, a very mysterious someone (or at least I will be mysterious to them). I will call them and leave a message on their machine in a manly voice requesting them call to return the call to my cell phone number. Hopefully they call back with in the next couple of days. If I have Caller ID then when they call back I'll know and continue the prank for as long as I want. Or maybe I won't tell them that it was me until we're much older. Or until I tell them what my number is... If I don't have caller ID then I'll have to answer all of my calls in a manly voice and it will make me laugh for every call that isn't that person. HAhahahahah... I'm so funny 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm in a weird mood right and I'm by my self. If it's true that on judgement day people get to everything that went on in a persons life, even the moments that nobody was around to see, you're gonna see a lot of moments where I'm being a complete freak and talking to myself and what not. So look forward to it!

1 comment:

Dragonflysoul said...

LOL i talk to myself too, all the time. i like to think of it as "thinking out loud" so i don't feel as weird. i find it incredibly confining and boring to only think silently. so when i'm alone, i almost every thought that occurs to me gets said out loud.

i have been "caught" doing that many many times...i'm quite sure people think i'm insane.