Tuesday, April 29, 2008

American Idol

Hi. I am graffitigirl and I am wondering: do you watch American Idol?

Each week I'll probably watch a little bit a least. And there is one thing I can tell you for sure, David Archuleta is my favourite. If you don't know who he is then you need to. I think he's 17 and his voice is amazing.

For tonight's show or next week depending on how soon you read this (and all the weeks that follow)... I live in Canada and so I cannot vote, so my good US citizens please vote for David Archuleta - for me. And one thing that bugs me about the show is that they'll let us Canadians donate money for Idol Gives Back but then don't allow us to vote (where's the logic in that?) Do I make my point? I think so. On the plus side, they did end Idol Gives Back with Shout to the Lord! Pretty awesome, it was a big deal for a lot of people. So once again vote for David Archuleta (not Cook, well technically you can if you want...).

Bonus thoughts:

My question of the day for you is have you ever given switching dominant hands any real thought? (ie. right to left, or left to right)

3 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

I don't watch it, or else I would vote for him for you (:
My mom LOVES David Cook, or I'd ask her to vote once or twice for David Archuletta, I do believe she'd give me a look that could kill though heheh ;)

Love you girl!!

SamanthaMarie said...

Oh, oh!
And to answer your questions/respond to your comments...
We found one of the girls that was stealing, but they think there is still one other person, so we still have no privileges. Meh, what can you do? Speaking of work, I left my math homework there tonight so I'm going to have to go there before school and hope someone opens the door for me, bleh :P

I bet you could rock it out on those drums girl! :)

It's interesting that we see Africa as such a "poor" country, but they are RICH in the things that matter <3

I wish I could send you a journal, it's definitely worth the money. Mine has helped me grow abundantly.

I pray you are well lovely lady! :)

Sarah Sellers said...

OMG!!! I absolutely love american Idol it's my favorite show of all time...Oh and I'm Sarah hey