Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Redemption Story - Day 5

This is a redemption story. This is a redemption story. This is a redemption story. God will save me! I am his. I am his child.

Who knew that juggling was a cardio exercise? I didn’t until just now. That’s just another thing that I am doing - taking up a new party trick that probably won’t serve me too well in the long run. But that’s OK because I got my cardio in.

This morning was exciting. I got to meet with God. I live in a very small town that has this big sports field that no one uses in the mornings. So I went there to meet God. Read the Word because that’s the primary way he speaks to me. He worth listening to, really. Got to confess some stuff to him, too, which was really freeing. He’s very forgiving.

Met a couple ladies who are servants of God out and about in the world. Asked them about their experiences in prayer. Big idea: Take small steps to move ordinary prayer to extraordinary. Next step: invite my quaddies to make prayer and Scripture reading a bigger part of what it means for us to live together. It’s important.

No comments: