Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project

I've got a project to work on tonight. (Yahhh! ... but not really). At least it couldn't be any worse than the guy I had to peer evalute today. My paraphrase: "Well here's my hypothesis but I'm not really going to read it to you or explain it. [next slide] This one-variable analysis shows that gr.12s have lowers averages than younger grades, so I'm guessing that because gr.12s have cars... [next slide] here's some graphs, pretty self-explanetory" He skips right to his conclusions, of which he has none. It was really hard to give him an evaluation. He was done in like a minute from beginning to end. 2 max.

Anyways, big projects like these mean the next semester is close and that's what this whole post was supposed to be about. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: