Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration

I know it's a really significant historic event, but I just don't care that much. I think it's somewhat overhyped. I just said it. I think Obama is overhyped. But I'm Canadian so maybe my opinion doesn't count as much. I know his skin is dark, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to have superior presidential skills. And his great speaking skills don't either. I like him though; I think he's a good guy. But honestly, he's just a man like any other president. That's equality.



Puhhh..... I put my hope in Jesus alone to make change in America!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Note: We should be praying for Obama and I think it's pretty cool that Rick Warren had the chance to do what 1 Tim 2:1-3 commands.

SamanthaMarie said...

Amen sister!! We should not elevate Obama above Jesus, he is not going to change America, Jesus is! :D