Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guess what I found...


Yesterday I was searching for gum in my house. I was in my parents room when I came across my mom's old diary. So I snuck it out of the room and have obviously been reading it. She didn't write very much, or consistently, but it's from the early 80s when she was in her early 20s. I think. So far it's about boys she never ended up marrying and occasionally Jesus. It's pretty interesting.

________________

11AM

I just finished reading through it now. I feel like writing in it:

January 29, 2009

I just finished reading your diary mom. It was quite interesting but I'm glad you never married Fred or Mike (for the obvious reason). :)

I really want to write that but... I don't think I will... Hmmm, maybe I'll pick a random blank page in the middle of the book... for someone to find another 20 years later.... I don't know.

1 comment:

Dragonflysoul said...

that's so cool...in the old house i used to live in i used to wish i'd find a diary or something in the attic. that'd be so interesting. and this even more so because it's your Mom's - what a wonderful way to peek into who she was so many years ago.