Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thinking Space

Bloggers is a great place to go for thinking, to get away from stuff that's going on and just write. My essay's nearing end now, it will be finished tonight. It seems like I've just lost all my words as I come to write, as if this is something important and that it matters who reads this. As if I should have to think about what I'm writing. Journaling has also interested me, not as a profession but just as a hobby. Like a diary. I've tried to get into it. By keeping a notebook and writing in it. Then, I'll make some kind of mistake and it'll lose it's effect and then soon I'll lose interest. The problem with it for me is that I write in whatever it is at the end of the day. I record the things that happened during the day but don't express what I'm feeling. Maybe this'll be different... A place to vent my mind.

Hmm... not much else to say I guess. Unless something else comes to mind before I quit typing.
You want to talk about something? Let's talk about the high school and the kinds of things that go on there. I'm just writing from my own perspective though. There's no research behind any of this, except maybe if you consider my own self a primary resource... So what I'd really like to write is just the people, the teens, specifically the teen girls, since I'm a girl and obviously know them best. (But not just girls, and you're thinking long enough intro already) There's so many issues and stuff that teens go through. Lots for sure. You've got the people who like to call themselves emo who are usually somewhat depressed, possibly resolving to cutting and maybe even having suicidal thoughts. Then there are others who are wasting themselves on drugs because of possible situations that they can't control. For those people it probably doesn't seem like a lot of hope for their future, they might come from broken families. For them the chance of getting sound education won't seem like a reality. It's not just those people who have issues to deal with. I think it's probably everybody to a certain extent, if they're being real. Sometimes I really wish people would be more open to talk. What kind of wall are we covering ourselves with? Laughing? Makeup? Quietness? Popularity? I don't know... keeping yourselve busy with some kind of hobby? Supposedly, only half of us are still virgins... I'm deffinately going to continue this later but it is a downer that I have a lot of work to do on an essay that's due tomorrow. Maybe I'll finsh this tomorrow in a new blog if I'm not asleep...

So if you've managed to stubble upon this blog and happen to cut I've got a video that should bring you some hope. Or find it at http://youtube.com/watch?v=8n6x1AgvrfA.




That's it for now.

No comments: