Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thinking Space Cont'd....

So I'm just going to continue right from where I stopped yesterday. Yeah, I would read yesterday's blog before this, in other words. Supposedly, only half of us are still virgins. A good place to start to talk about this is the different possible scenarios, and like I said yesterday I'm going to be speaking mostly from the girl's perspective. Check it out, maybe you've heard it said before: Guys give love to get sex and girls give sex to get love. What that means is girls are looking to be loved and accepted. That's for every girl, we all want to be loved and that should be a given. But what would suck, and I wonder how many times this has happened, probably millions... It would suck to get caught in a situation where you're tempted to have sex outside of marriage and give in. Not only have you then given away your virginity,which is such an valuable thing, but after "doing it" you go to school the next day, expecting that what you the two of you did together would be kept secret. I'm gonna keep going with this , so follow and remember this is just a scenario. As the day goes on you hear rumors and then details and you know that it's not a secret anymore.

A bruised view of yourself is what's gonna come from something like that. You revealed yourself completely to somebody else. That's a really big deal! And not in a good way. At that point you've gotta trust that the other person won't talk badly about you afterwards. And what would keep them from doing that, especially if the relationship ends?

There's so much more that needs to be said than blog can give justice. Just to name a few teenage pregnancies, which can and almost definitely will bring about more problems. Then there's rapes. I won't even say anything here because I don't know enough about but I know that that's always hard.

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE HERE, PLEASE READ THIS: For every girl that is out there hurting from so many things that might be happening, you need to know that you are God's special creation and he loves you! You're not a mistake and you're here for a purpose.

If you're a virgin keep it that way! Save it all for your future husband, because marriage is truly a beautiful. I am a virgin that's exactly what I'm doing. (And I'm looking forward to my wedding night!)

If you're not a virgin, the message is still the same. Choose to abstain now, have a second virginity. God's love is still just as real for you as ever. Nothing can ever change it because His love is true. There's always hope even when tough situations arise. This is the real deal. God is alive and He's here to help us all. If you're considering getting an abortion, please don't. If you can't work it out to take care of the child yourself, there's adoption and families who are longing to adopt.

So that's what I've gotta say. Take it or leave it. The message won't change. If you make it through any tough situation it's because of God's grace and nothing else! Comment if you'd like but I can't guarantee I'll have the right answer to any questions. abstinence

No comments: