Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something Hard

I think I'll be starting something. I think I've decided to call it The Living-in-this-World Plan. I'm not exactly sure what it'll look like or be exactly. But basically, well here's what I've written so far in the blank book I bought today:

THE LIVING-IN-THIS-WORLD PLAN

I won't intentionally take over the world.
Maybe I'll be given the chance to help change it.
Bit I definitely need some strategy to live in it.
So I present this fresh work in progress:
The Living-in-this-World Plan.

Purpose: Time is infinitely valuable and if you don't use it - you lose it. The next 18 months will be a special time of waiting and preparing. Time cannot be wasted. In this interval, I need to have a drive, focus, goals and plans. Most importantly, I need to keep the Main Thing, the main thing.

____

So that's all I have so far, but basically, I'm an adult. Not a kid anymore. I want to be taking on more adult responsibilities and manage better the ones I already have. I want to be a better help to my parents. I want to have a plan with where I'm going with my daily devos. What am I studying? I want to be looking for news ways for which I can be relating to the world. I want to be aware in that. I want to try new things. Hopefully, I'll enjoy them. If not, new things still need to be done so that I might be stretched. I need to have a schedule to for preparing to go to college. I've seriously considered graphic design. Now, I'm thinking I might also look at applying to animation programs as well, and if there's such a thing specifically as a program, perhaps video communications. I'm not exactly sure but it's all with in the same neighbourhood. That all absolutely has to be on track, otherwise, the eighteen months maybe become much more, which would undermine this whole project.

In sum, it's going to mean doing all the small hard things. Hard things need to be done. It's the difference that separates an adult from a child and there really should be no in-between. Once I get in the habit of doing the small hard things, the big things will come next.

Everything needs to be more clearly defined. I'd to get that done by tomorrow - the latest Thursday. I also need accountability. If you could pray that someone in my life could help hold me to this, you know I'll love you. I already do but, just sayin'. I've got work ahead of me, and I'm looking forward to it because I know it's the best thing for me.

Peace out, til the next post.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Note: I just realized the theme in all of this is that I want to be a woman of ambition. I do. Really.