Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Okay.... what do I do?

So I signed up for eHarmony last night. I'm of age; I know how to be safe. I figured, what's the worst that could happen?

Well, I don't have a credit card so I can't pay for a subscription just yet, which means that I can review my matches but I can't communicate with them. But now someone has questions for me, and I want to answer. Also, there's a different person, I'd like to send some questions. But the other guy will be waiting for a response. Oh boyy... What have I got myself into? *shakes head*

When my dad gets home I'll ask him if I can use his. I know I can pay him back, I just don't know if he'd approve.

On the site that I doing my banking with, I don't see any reason why I couldn't have my own, but I don't think I make enough money yet annually to do that. Or something like that.

But I don't know what to do!! I really hope my dad says yes. Any thoughts??

6 comments:

IvaTheCitizenJournalist said...

Just be careful on dating sites! It's really easy for people to make themselves out to be things that they aren't. Also, people can be totally charming and wonderful for a while, and then turn crazy. BUT, that can happen in real life too. Have you thought about trying speed dating? Anyway, good luck, and I became a follower! Check out my blog and follow me too if you'd like! Mine is http://ivathecitizenjournalist.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

It's true, the Internet has a lot of strange people lurking. But this has been worked out for now. I've got the one month subscription, we'll see where it goes. I know how to be safe.

StaCey said...

Yeah I dont know you but was reading your blog :)
I have wanted to try that site myself in the past but haven't yet.
I'll be checking back to see how this works for you :) good luck

oryxland said...

I don't trust that kind of dating ,i think the main goal is feeding men desires and i can't see a good man dealing with such thing ,s0 step back please we don't you to be a bray

oryxland said...

can you follow me please

http://wwwreligionoflove-oryxland.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

Some people in online dating can be very deceiving.
Like what IvaTheCitizenJournalist said, you'll never know when the person you're interested with turns crazy.
But I think you're mature and responsible enough to know when to share personal infos so good luck and enjoy!(: