Sunday, March 22, 2009

something rather

i'm bored.
i have homework still to do.
today is the last day of my march break.
i did the in-class part of my driver's ed this past week.
i still have homework to do.
i'm doing good.
just good.
not bad.
not great.
but i have nothing to complain about.
it's been like this for a while.
i filled out an application for boston pizza today.
i was away for the weekend and i could only make it to the job fair within the last hour and couldn't get an interview but i'm still hoping that my little application will get me a position...
i like my fish a lot.
his name's fred.
he's not new.
that's all.
and i think i like a boy.
which doesn't necessarily mean i'm hoping for anything to happen
i.e. i don't necessarily have a crush on him.
but i do like him.
i watched the twilight yesterday but i really don't give a care at all for the series.
the movie was ok.
i'd most definitely rather spend an eternity with Jesus rather than edward cullen.
to see His face will be the most amazing thing.
i can't wait.
my love.
i'm wayyyy distracted.

2 comments:

CaseyMay said...

Hey Steph. I love random posts :) Are you still planning on coming to the HA in August? Looks like I will still be here :)

About the job, don't worry God will provide for you. And the boy, oh man, boys...they aren't worth it right now, trust me. Pray about it.

And Jesus is AMAZING. :D And He made you such a beautiful woman, and has such a great plan for you. He wants you to walk in confidence and faith, holding onto Him and seeking His face. Let Him love you.

I love you.
~standing on His Promises~
Casey

SamanthaMarie said...

I have homework to do too girl, and I'm on spring break! The gall of some professors ;)
Not bad, not great huh? Boy have I been there. I know that God is giving you this time of waiting and maturing for a reason. I can't wait to see what He does with your life sweetie.
Boys are great friends ;)
Eternity with Jesus is WAY MO BETTA than eternity with Edward. Ick. YAY FOR JESUS :)
Distraction is fun :D
Love you lady!