Sunday, March 8, 2009

About Me Rewrite

I just did a big rewrite of my about me section on FB. Here it is:

There's more about myself that I don't know than I do, but nevertheless, here is a brief summary of what I do know.

I'm into Jesus, but definitely not religion (yuck). Ask me about Jesus! He's really, really awesome. To say the very least.

...ummmm

I keep a commonplace book. I think it's really cool. When I finish filling out its pages, I might even let you read it. Depending on who you are, of course. There has to be a certain trust level there. Ask anyways.

I really like being creative. One of my favourite feelings is the trill of inspiration when there is a realization of all the possibilities that could be done with the arts. I lose sleep over it sometimes. My latest interest has been poetry.

My big dream is for a community in love with Jesus who also love and know each other. It's one of my very greatest desires ever.

Futhermore, I'll give you an honest answer if you ask me a question.

No comments: