Friday, August 29, 2008

This Week ... not much

Well not much has happened this week, just the first week of school. My cousin and aunt will both be back in Africa by now. My family and I all went down to the Toronto Pearson airport to say goodbye on Wednesday night. I'm really glad that I got to know my cousin. I had met her before when she was three and I was six but obviously that was a long time ago. And I've met my aunt several times. And I'm glad she came too.

I think I heard a word from God early saying that I would get the job and so I need to learn time management. So I guess if it were Him then I'll find when I get the job. That means I need to do homework soon.

One last note, I've recently discovered a man named Coffey Anderson and his music. I'm gonna post some of his videos of his stuff quickly here. There's probably more stuff on youtube so check him out. If you like his stuff enough then you can buy his music on iTunes under Coffey.



1 comment:

retrobellewife said...

It sounds like you have had a really good summer! I hope things work out with the new job. It sounds great!