Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey

So today was my first day of school. I've been absolutely exhausted the whole way through. Last night, well yesterday I went to Wonderland, and by the time I had got home from it I was already really tired from the sun and lack of sleep from the canoe trip and having to say goodbye to cousin from Africa for possibly the last time. I woke up this disorganized and I rushed. Trying to recall hard math from a year ago while having a headache. After lunch I went to my English class to find out they had put me in the wrong grade, and I had to deal with that after school. I've quite a bit of homework and this whole evening my dad's been urging me to get my application filled out. And I have an annoying song stuck in my head. I just really want to go to Tim Horton's and get an Ice Cappuccino. Yum.

This year will definitely be the hardest and busiest (espescially if I get the job) so my consitentsy may vary. But I'm already more constant than I've been this summer.

Oh, and the girl from my media arts class last semester is also in my art class. God gives second chances so please keep praying for that!

Love you all!

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

Agh! Your first day of school sounds pretty insane! I will be praying the rest of the year will calm down a bit. Senior year can be a challenge for sure.

How exciting that she's in another class of yours! I will be praying for the both of you (: