Friday, December 14, 2007

woohoo something something

Today was a little bit out there a little different than usual but not much. And I'm definitely in a blogging mood. Haven't blogged in a while but that's cool cause no one's expecting anything. There's been a few times when I could've but decided against it for whatever the reason was.

So today, December 14 2007 (11 days til Christmas!), what has happened... Well it started out with some tiredness because waking is never fun, especially when you stayed up late the night before, which might happen again tonight. Art class, the last class of my day was the first kind-of-but-not-even-interesting thing that happened. Actually I'm not even gonna say it cause it's not worth saying and that's not the reason why I'm blogging... Sorry about that.

I've had this one song called Apologize in my head the past few days, I think it's either by Timbaland or One Republic. It's the only song I've heard by either of them so I don't know how good their stuff is to listen to but anyways that song is stuff in my head. It's a good tune as in it's pleasing to my hears to listen to. I don't completely agree with the chorus but it's good anyways.

Sometimes I really wish I knew how to write beautiful music because if I did I'd write a song that musically would be a mix of the songs Apologize, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 (which for the record is a good song but I hate the video for it) and the song Bigger Than Us by Hannah Montana (aka Miley Cyrus). It sounds good in my head if you're not getting what I mean. The song would be all about Jesus, of how I want to live for him and how he's sooo beautiful and loving. Yeah, it would be a hit a least on the Christian radio stations. Rock on!

Topic #2 for today, possibly more interesting than the first is simply what I look for in a guy. So if you're a guy somewhere around my age and actually know who I am just by reading these blogs... that would never happen.

So what do I look for? Basically Jesus. So if you're tired of hearing about him through these blogs than just stop reading.

I am looking for a guy after God's very own heart. I want him to desire what God wants more than anything else, more than even me. That's the way it would have to be because do anything without him, without focusing on Jesus will never be where it needs to be.

That's what most important to me, other things are just details. As long, for example, he isn't way older or younger than me that's fine. Although, I would say that I'm just on the verge of being anywhere mature enough to date so guys younger than me would basically have to wait a while if they were serious (and that sounds like a joke to me). That probably wouldn't happen anyways and most guys my age are really immature.

So this blog was a bore maybe. Whatever. Thank you everyone and good night.

3 comments:

Dragonflysoul said...

i wish i could write songs too!!

i've tried to write songs before...um...yeah, not so much, LOL.

it is HARD! i've written poetry that i think is pretty good. but try turning that into a song and it's impossible for me. when i hear really awesome songs that speak to you, have a great melody, great instrumentals, it amazes me. i truly believe that has to be a gifting from God. btw, i like "She Will Be Loved" too - beautiful lyrics.

and i'm with you 257% about wanting a guy after God's own heart. that is and always will be my number one "requirement" above all else in a mate. and to be honest, there is nothing hotter, more attractive, more beautiful than a man who is in love with Jesus. to see a big grown man lift his hands in surrender and cry out to Jesus, submitting his will to God, is awesome!! there's nothing like it.

i pray we both find one of those one day!! :-D

Stephanie said...

For songs you need to know theory which I don't know that much about. And the only song that I've ever tried to come up with something good, I found another song with the exact same message, which was cool.

And Jesus is definitely the most awesome thing to look for in a guy!

Stephanie said...

Dang! Now I really want to know what happened in my art class.