Sunday, December 16, 2007

muwahh...

I kinda don't feel like writing this just because I feel like the whole world reads these but really no one reads my blogs. If people did read my blogs I might not have one because I really just have this for myself to get out what I'm thinking or feeling. And today I'm feeling sad. On a usual day I'd expess myself but mostly just doing graffiti or some kind of art but I just can't do that today. Don't know why.

Anyways, here's what's bugging me. ... What I am really feeling is just like I'm everyone's friend but no one best friend and it's an awful feeling. If I've ever blogged something like this before then I don't want to sound like a broken record. And the truth is I haven't felt like this in a long time and a lot of things, one thing in specific changed something like a month ago that I never blogged about and I'm not going to blog about... at least not today. So really if you are some random person reading this then I'm sorry but you're clueless but don't feel two bad because there's only two people that wouldn't be. And wouldn't even know just by reading this.

This is a horrible blog because I don't feel like letting anything out... so yeah sorry to waste some of both of our lives. yeah..

No comments: