Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just realized...

I just realized that this evening, when I came to post something new, I was really only going to end up posting something old. Anything I could write would only be reiterating my last post. But more strongly. I am hurting deeply; this heartache is paining me.

It's one of those Sunday things lately I guess. And I guess this really just means that things aren't well but I don't know what to do about it.

A little while ago, emailed my pastor saying something that had my last post at the heart of it, though it was less revealing of my thoughts. I haven't heard back from him yet. Basically, there is a deep lack of fellowship in my life right now and it's absolutely killing me.

But let's not be mistaken. God's grace is here, and I know it. I can see it even in the small things. Just like the way I was able to have a really good laugh this evening. Thank you.

No comments: