Monday, April 6, 2009

Tut, Tut! Looks Like Snow!

So I woke up this morning to find snow outside. In April. I know I live in Canada, but despite the stereotypical images probably implanted in your minds, it's April. This kind of stuff just doesn't happen in April.

Not only was there snow in the morning but also snow all day. It's probably still snowing now if I were to look. Some people had a snowday today. Unfortunately, I didn't, although I suppose that's ok. I wouldn've snapped a picture for ya but I've been really tired today.

I stayed up a bit too late last night because I was thinking about Africa (I don't think a day has come yet when I haven't thought about it... probably because it wasn't snowy there. I'm kidding), decided it was to late to do my homework and woke up early to do it.

I keep thinking that something weird happened to the Earth's orbit and now it's winter again somehow. Or the sun finished its 11.2 year sunspot cycle and we've gone into a time with no sunspots and were having a mini ice age like in the 1600s. Yes, I like showing off my earth & space knowledge. I had the opportunity to mention that our Sun is of the G2 class in my Sunday school class. Google "OBAFGKM" if you want to know more about that. Just do it.

The other thing I keep thinking is that if it really is April, then the snow must be warm. I don't know. My whole system's really confused.

On a less snowy note, here's a music video I just finished on flash. It looked much better on flash, but it's better than nothing. Enjoy, please!

2 comments:

Dragonflysoul said...

nice video :-) i like that song a lot.

SamanthaMarie said...

I agree with the lady above me :D