Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dfly Ain't the Only Prego

(P.s. don't forget to scroll down to and read the other newer posts).
How's that for an attention grabber? I'm not pregnant but I just found out today that a friend of mine way out in Saskatchewan is. She's only 21 right now, but I'm really excited for her. I'm sure she'll be a great mom; she's always loved kids. I made her this graffiti thing for her wedding in August of '07. (She got married really young!) One of the things I've ever put the most effort and time into, though I could probably do better now. She tells me that it was the best gift they got. I took some pictures of it.


Yeah... I'm looking forward to seeing her when she comes home.

Anyways, Dfly, if you want I could do something graffiti for you. I don't know if you'd be willing to send me address or not, but if you are I'd love to draw it up.

1 comment:

Dragonflysoul said...

you have no idea how my heart leapt into my throat then down into my stomach when i read this post's title!!!!!

DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN LADY!!!!!! :-D

now that i'm over my heart attack, congratulations to your friend - what a cute little butter bean in that ultrasound picture! and what a beautiful piece of artwork you made for her. you're so nice to offer to do one for me - i really appreciate that!