Sunday, December 21, 2008

Don't Know

I don't know about the Honor Academy. I don't know what I'm doing next year. In a lot of ways I think the HA could be a really cool experience for me but I don't know if that's where God really wants me. I know he can provide if He wants to but right now I don't honestly know where the money would come from. I'm thinking about staying back a year. Maybe to work. Maybe to go to school again for just one more semester. Do a co-op and one other course that interests me. Maybe psychology. I could have and would even like to have more of an influence and a focus for my church. Focusing on small groups and community or something. I don't know. In a way, I would be disappointed to stay home. I really like the idea of just trying something new, going somewhere I've never been before, being on my own for a while, surrounding myself with people who all love Jesus. I think that would be cool. Come back a changed person, but I really don't know write now. There are pros and cons to both sides. Another benefit of staying home would be being able to go to Thunder Bay again. Hopefully by then I would have my G2 and I could visit friends that live a little ways out more often. That'd be really nice. sdlfasdlfalsdflaskfdf... yeah.

No comments: