Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Parable of the Shoes

So check it out ladies and gents! I'm about to tell you a parable, the parable of the shoes. If you don't know what a parable is, well it's kind of like a story with some kind of message. Jesus taught with them all the time. This one isn't Biblical in the sense that it's directly from the Bible, but I would say that it matches what that Holy Book has got inside! So listen up, here it is!

The Parable:

The this is something that's happening in my life right now. Around Christmas time (right after actually because of the sales) I went to West 49 and bought some sick skateboard shoes. These shoes are really cool I've gotta tell you, I even compromised just a little on size so I could get them. That's how cool they are! I went home and thought "These are amazing!" and I promised my self I wouldn't wear them outside until spring so they wouldn't get wrecked. And even though the one's I'm wearing right now are pretty crappy, I'm still not wearing the new ones outside because it won't be same when it is the right time to wear them. It'll feel great walking into school wearing fantabulous shoes, and right now I'm just waiting for that.

The meaning:

So let's just say that when I bought the shoes, I was born. That was the time my life started and at my birth I was given something spectacular that I had to wait for to get the most out of. Maybe you can already see where this is going. The shoes are sex.... oooh sex. You immature babies, just kidding. Spring is like marriage. So if you want to get the most out of sex, then you have to save it 'til marriage. Get it? Think about it, if you're a virgin and you're reading this then you must heard a lot sex and how good (or bad depending who you hear it from, i.e. rape victims, etc). But how good it is when it's used properly and waited for. I'm a virgin and I'm not gonna lie I've wondered a lot about what it will be like when the time comes.

Think about the shoes again, if I were to wear them outside in the winter they get wet from the all the snow. They'd get soaked and the material would be damaged or ruined. And there's a lot of dirt after the snow's melted too. I don't want dirty shoes, I want cool shoes!! So it's the same thing with sex, hold out for marriage brothers and sisters! Save yourself for the best. So there you have it folks, I preach abstinence (but only until marriage because life would suck otherwise...)

Peace, love you all!

No comments: