Friday, March 7, 2008

A Good Young Blog About Art and Pablo Picasso

So aside from the blog I did earlier today, I haven't done a blog in a long time, which is always the story when I come to blog. Another thing I haven't done in a long time is draw and and make great art! I have the artistic urge today! So what to draw? Well I would love to draw but I would really like to do something with cool programs on a computer that involve photoshop, flash, possibly a macbook and youtube!!! (Youtube because I would love feed back, so maybe a video camera too) But of all those things I only have youtube.

I want inspiration, it's true. I want to do something exciting a new but since all I have is a sketchbook I will use this. Yes, it is time to draw after the artistic fast of a new semester! I want to draw a story but I will finish one that I have already started first. And one last thing. My media arts teacher had to do some lecture about Pablo Picasso. I was very tired that day and so when he was talking it probably looked as if I was sleeping, but in fact, as I am with most artists that I'm taught about in school, I was quite interested. As most people, I assume, you've heard this guy's name a million times. Well I thought he was some old guy artist, and in a way he kind of is because he died before I was born, but in the history of famous artists he's quite recent (October 25, 1881 - April 8, 1973). This guy is like the father of abstraction and I like some of that stuff. Especially graffiti out of it all, I think graffiti is considered a type of abstract... so sweet stuff.

And one more thing, just as this is very recent, as in within the hour, the guy sander79 on youtube makes professional animations like claymations, and he just put another one up like now that I just watched. See ya!

No comments: