Thursday, August 13, 2009

bit of a word

So I thought I'd just leave a quick update date for y'all.

I got back from the cnc canoe trip on Monday. Four days long, lots of fun. Now I'm hanging around home, trying to go through the application process for an 8 month internship with two Christian camp type places. Getting accepted would also mean going to Costa Rica in January for month. So I'm hoping and praying. But I still need to finished apply and getting my references in order.

That's pretty much it. Pretty much the first time a quick update has been "quick".

But just a thought... Am I the only who things having a vlog would be super cool? I got a video camera for my birthday, so I suppose it could happen. It would require creativity. Sounds fun. Check out Strawburry17 on youtube. Just found her today on there; she seems pretty neat.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Also, does any one think the Time Traveler's Wife looks like a good movie? I think I'm going to see it this Saturday.