Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello again :)

Hi. I guess I'm finished my fast now. I had originally planned on posting something for the first but that turned out to be a bad day. I've been away this past week living with some cousins. Went camping, did some cliff jumping, dog walking, campfires ...oh and some unplanned skinny dipping one evening before the sun even set(nothing happened, no one saw though). Fun stuff!

So obviously I'm out of the loop and have got some catching up to do in time. I was kind of hoping that Sam would have something new up. but I've been learning a lot. I've got a really great C&C group that I actually need to be getting ready to go to right now... but it's awesome, way closer to what church is really is supposed to be like and I absolutely love it!

I should be posting more, summer can get a bit inconsistent but you know, I'm 'round. Feel free to check up on me if you wanna hear from me and you haven't. Ummm. I've really got go turn off my stove. So ya I've miss you guys, thanks for the prayers!

No comments: