Monday, December 7, 2009

A Life First for Me

Wow. Today I was on Facebook. Wrote something in my status. A friend commented on it and I clicked on him to check his profile because talked to him in a while. The last time I actually saw him was when he stopped in to McDonald's a while ago. But anyways, I immediately went to his relationship status, to see if he and his girlfriend were still together or not because two of my other friends broke up because of post-secondary education turkey dump type thing. When I look to it, he was listed as engaged. Not really a shock because of who they are, but still a shock. A life shock, like wow, people my age, the first two that I actually know myself, are already engaged. He said that it wouldn't be for like another four years when they're finished school or whatever, but he was happy. ...She's not his girlfriend anymore, but rather his fiance. Wow.

I have separate, unrelated thoughts now to put on paper. Very rough thoughts. Unorganized thoughts, that first need to be sorted so I can have a clear view of the direction they're going - taking me. I think that if I can do that I would like to get them typed and posted. Until then, I can tell that pregnant women amaze me. Just pregnancies in general. Growing beings inside a womb. And what disgusting things abortions are. I'll save anything else for later.

No comments: