Thursday, February 5, 2009

Commonplace Book



I had a show and tell today, I know I'm ini gr12 and I did a show and tell. That was in my writer's craft, and it was pretty fun. It's a good way to get to know people. I brought my commonplace book to show off, probably the most awesome thing I've made myself, a very good investment indeed. I also brought a binder full of letters from one of the boys I mentioned in an early post about my mom's diary, all written to her of course. One of the better show and tells, I think. There was like three people who only brought their iPods and some other girl brought a Tim McGraw CD.

Maybe, and this is a really big maybe, maybe when the book is filled I'll make another blog with the purpose of showcasing its pages.

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

That would have been an AMAZING show and tell :D